Thursday, July 29, 2010

Debut blog

For those who know me, I like to talk... alot.  I spend the majority of my days (all of my days actually) with my three children, so by the time my sweet husband comes home, Im desperate for adult conversation.  Being that he is in his last year of training for surgery, when he gets home, through the khaos of kids and dinner, talking sometimes has to wait.  I've been told that journaling helps.  I tried it.  Having recently gone through somewhat of a traumatic season, I do agree that it is a useful tool for developing thoughts and releasing emotions that cannot otherwise be spoken.  However, on a day to day basis, when I don't necessarily have an epic monologue to spew, journaling sort of makes me feel... like a dweeb.  So, in light of our recent move, my recent departure from the wonderful world of facebook, and my neglect and despise of actually talking on the phone, Ive decided to blog.  Dont expect too much from this, those who actually take time out of their day to read. Im not a "writer".  I just thought this would be a good way for me to share some of our lives with those we love and are far away from. 
Hopefully this won't make me feel like too much of a dweeb. 
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment