Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Its the small things in life

The greatest thing just happened.  Well, two great things actually.  I just got John Abraham registered for pre-school (he's been on the waiting list).  He is so excited and frankly so am I.  On the way home I made a delightful and surprising discovery... a Mariachi station on the radio.  Im not sure why this excites me so, but the second I heard it I got happy.  Made me want chips and salsa.  So I've decided to learn spanish so that I can thouroughly enjoy the melodies of Mariachi (don't want to be singing along to the likes of la cucaracha... yuck).
Anyhoo, Im a happy girl today.  Three days a week for two hours a day I'll be a free woman, and I'll be listening to mariachi.  Bah da bah da da bah da da bah da.......

No comments:

Post a Comment