Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tests and teeth

   So the biggest thing to happen to us lately... Steven passed the written portion of the board exam! Woohoo!!  Thank you Lord for getting us through that part.  Now he's got the oral boards in October, so its back to the books until thats over with.  Ug.
  Next thing would be Madelyn turning 5.  My sweet baby is five years old, in school, and she lost a tooth!  She just pulled it out during nap time yesterday.  How did I not know that she had a loose tooth?  What kind of mother am I?  Makes me feel rotten.  Not that I would have been any help with pulling teeth.  That sort of thing grosses me out beyond words.  Loose teeth and nail trimming I have to leave to the hubs.  Can't handle them.
   And here I am blogging while my ceiling fan sits still... NOT blowing.  Why?  Because one of Madelyns birthday balloons is wrapped around it.  Im too short to reach up there, even on a chair, so I'll just have to be hot.  Gotta love balloons.   Being hot makes me cranky, so Im gonna turn on the food network and think about tomorrow nights dinner plans, which will make me hungry, which will make me go to the kitchen for a Dove dark chocolate.  Again.
  Im sure that tonight I'll be dreaming about loose teeth and oral board exams.  Maybe a balloon or two.  Nice.
  

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm late with congrats to Steven! The heat--I'm totally enjoying READING about it. Freezing my tush off up here...already. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete