Friday, October 22, 2010

My cup runneth over

How do you say thank you to a merciful God?  Words just don't cut it.  Not only has HE created the beautiful universe and this wonderful earth, but HE saw it fit to create us, in HIS image, simply to love us and have fellowship with us.  As if giving us life AND sustaining our lives aren't enough, He cares for us.  He cares for me.  He really does work all things together for our good AND for His glory.  Makes me grateful that someone with some competence is in charge!  I would totally botch the whole plan.  Scratch that, I wouldn't have a plan.  I'd still be flying by the seat of my pants with everyone else hanging on for dear life.  Nope, I'm glad to relinquish the controls to the only One capable of handling all things for my good.  He really is a great father. 

Steven passed his board exams.  Its official... he's a surgeon.  Thank you Lord for giving bountifully, disciplining graciously and forgiving mercifully.  We are beyond grateful for your love and care for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment