Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One answered prayer, two to go.

My sweet, sweet Sarah has officially given her life to Christ.  It was about a year ago that she prayed with my mom for her salvation, but over the last year she has really thought about it and asked ALOT of questions.  I know that when she prayed with my mom last year her salvation was sure, but now I know that she is sure.  She knows that her name is written in the Lambs Book of Life.  She is now not only my daughter and my sunshine, but she is also my sister in Christ.  She will be baptized on Sunday February 27th at our "home away from home" church, Broadmoore Baptist.  I cannot express the gratitude I have for what God has done for us, and for her.  Thank you God for blessing us and sharing this gorgeous child with us.  She is Yours, may she continue to find favor in Your sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment