Monday, April 4, 2011

New house!

We bought a new house!  We will close at the end of May and will be moving in sometime in mid June.  Im so excited.  And I just can't hide it. 
Lame, I know.
But I really am giddy about the whole thing.  God really helped us find the perfect fit for our family, and everything so far has gone very smoothly.  THANK YOU LORD!  Steven is excited that we are only painting one room in the house.  I am excited that I get a nice big kitchen to cook in.  The kids are excited that they get their own rooms.  Well, Sarah is anyway.  Madelyn is a bit sad at the thought of sleeping in a room alone.  But hers is the room we are painting, so Im hoping that the pink explosion Im planning for her bedroom will be enough to distract her from tears.  We will be minutes from the Galleria, the kids school, and three of our favorite restaurants (seafood, bbq and mexican)  Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. 

What was I saying about cooking in a new big kitchen?  Jubilee Joes is already calling my name. :)

2 comments: