Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back in the Ham

We're home.  All moved in.  No snakes, thank you LORD!

We all love our new home.  The kids adore the yard (funny how much you miss having your own play area, your own grass, your very own room to run in until you are cooped up in an apartment.  Ahh, I can hear the lawn mower purring)  We're getting into a groove, Steven has started his big boy job and is loving it, and I am contemplating starting a book club.  Me, proud owner of the Twilight series, is going to start a book club.  I feel more socially relevant just thinking about it.
Ah ha, ah ha.  Like I care about being socially relevant.  I thought about doing this since I will actually have some time on my hands.  Without my Shreveport gals to keep me entertained on a daily basis, I've got to do something!

Speaking of Shreveport...
I MISS YOU DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy, Kristen, Terri, Abbey, Lauren, Angie, Sammie, Emily and all of the rest of you sweet, precious ladies, I cherish you and treasure you in my heart!  Cry for me Argentina!

Ahhhem....  sorry about that.  I tend to get a little weepy and sentimental when I think about my sanctuary in Shreveport.  But I'm here now.  And as I said in one of my first blogs, I'm going to be IN THE NOW from now on.  But I do expect each and every one of you to call me on a regular basis and tell me that you miss me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment