Friday, July 29, 2011

Officially a junkie

I can't seem to put it down.

My iphone.

Ug.

I didn't want to be "one of those people", as my friends and I would say.  So I am making strides to put the thing DOWN and be a functioning human being, with a normal PC.

The addiction really began with some cool photo editing apps.  I have now found picnik.com, which allows me to carry my addiction over to my home computer.  Basically, I can ignore all my responsibilities and the four other people in my home from in front of the computer, instead of pretending to be involved while my face in planted directly in front of my phone screen.  (I need glasses, but as my favorite comedian says, "I'll see tomorrow".)

Some of the pics I've edited...


Seriously, he's hot in either picture, but there is something about this old, grainy filter that     is    just ..........

lovely.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Seth's nearby (de-cluttering and I'm reading blogs...something is wrong with that) so I swung the laptop around so he could see Steven's picture. He's *incredibly* jealous of any beard, and I knew he'd eat it up, "His beard is sweet." Just as I expected :) Glad to see you guys are getting back in the groove!
    apryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it has been that long since we've seen you guys..he's had the beard for a while now. I LOVE it! Getting there was rough (literally), but once its in, everythings ok! :)

    ReplyDelete